Strong Strap™ attaches to most outdoor garbage cans to keep the lid shut. Shut lids result in cleaner trash storage.
For every waste cart owner, this patented stretch latch will prevent the mess caused by pests, wind, and overflowing trash.
Do your trash can a favor, buy a Strong Strap™ today!
- Universal: Strong Strap™ attaches to any 32–95 gallon garbage can that has a handle.
- Extreme-Durability: Engineered from the toughest outdoor materials we could find; Strong Strap™ will withstand the rough and dirty waste environment.
- Too-Easy Installation: No tools required! Just unbox and install on your garbage can in minutes. It's simple, just loop, screw, and snap. For more details visit our Digital Installation Guide.
”Stuffability” allows you to fit 1-3 extra bags in your trash can and crush cardboard, all while keeping the lid shut. Strong Strap™ eliminates litter from overflow, keeps recycling dry, and it's an aesthetic improvement. Learn More.
There is no gust of wind strong enough to open a Strong Strap. It is 100% wind-proof.
Strong Strap™ is the most reliable one-stop solution for keeping pests out of your trash. Expect break-ins to significantly decrease. Strong Straps perform against a variety of garbage can critters:
- Raccoons: Good to Excellent*
- Javelinas: Good to Excellent
- Skunks: Excellent
- Possums: Excellent
- Squirrels: Excellent**
- Rats: Excellent**
- Birds: Excellent
- Dogs: Excellent
- Bears: Poor to Good
For black bears, two Strong Straps are recommended along with a method for keeping your can upright. Results will vary – the Strong Strap is not recommended against brown (grizzly) bears. Please note, this solution is not "bear proof".
* We recommend a high-quality cart (one with a lid that is hard to bend).
** We recommend a metal trash bin
Links: Ultimate Pest Prevention Guide | Strong Strap vs. Raccoons
Strong Straps come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty from Blazer Brand LLC. If any part of our solution breaks when used as directed, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call. After a few quick questions, we will promptly provide free replacement parts for covered claims. For detailed coverage and warranty exclusions, please visit blazerbrand.com/warranty-information.